Introducing a sturdy, beautifully finished, flat top heavy duty rounded stainless steel pedestal that meets ADA (American Disabilities Act) specifications for handicap access actuators, exit buttons, ADA door buttons, card readers, intercoms, keypads and more. Each is handcrafted and designed to easily mount access control devices in premium client settings. These stainless towers are very different in quality from other bollards you sometimes see in similar locations. Now customers have a more beautiful, quality-centered choice.
• Color: Silver
• Tapered Top with Alcove
&Bull; Hidden Floor Mounting Plate
• Easily Mounted From The Inside Out
• Designed Specifically For The Zenitel TCIS-3
• Back Side Access Panel Makes Installation Easy, Showing No Fasteners
• Passed Hurricane Facewind Testing Protocol At Category 5 Winds Up To 157mph
• Total Height: 56"
• Mount Height: 42"
• Tube Size: 8" Round
• Cutout Size: 18" x 7 1/4"
• Tapered Top Size: 7.26"
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Access Panel Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 10"
• Finish: Ornamental 180 Grit, Uncoated (Brushed #4)
|Neck Throw||None (Straight Up)|
|Post Size||8" Round|