47" ADA Compliant Stainless Steel Tapered Top with Alcove Cutout Architectural Tower Pedestal (Pad-Mount) ADA-SS-BOL-48x5RxP
Most often installed for automatic gate entry and exit, parking lot, and perimeter access applications, this very strong, heavy duty, in-ground pedestal is specifically made for conveniently mounting access control devices. Also capable of mounting cameras for licence plate recognition and a variety of other access control and video surveillance devices.
Competing pedestals are typically made from .074" wall tube, however this pedestal is made from .134" wall tube (62 percent more steel) which features a non-removable top, smooth rounded edges, and a single gang cutout with two mounting holes. Additionally, no fasteners are seen after the installation process, mount from the inside out to maintain a sleek aesthetic. This Stainless Steel Tower Pedestal has a .25" thick base plate that secures to the floor.
• Smooth Rounded Finished Corners
• Finish: Brushed Stainless
• Tapered, Non-Removable Top
• Brushed Bollard, Steel Tower Style
• Two Mounting Holes For Entry Devices
• 2 Single Gang Cutouts For Multi-Purpose Access Control
• Designed To Hide Fasteners, Access Panel Is Included On Backside
• Passed Face Wind Testing Protocol Survives Sustained Category 5 Hurricane Force Winds Of 157 mph
• Color: Silver
• Mount Heights: 38.5", 43.5"
• Total Height: 47"
• Wall Thickness: 0.134"
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Round Tube Dimensions: 5.563" OD, 5.295" ID
|Mount Style||Pad Mount|
|Neck Throw||None (Straight Up)|
|Post Size||5" Round|