Most often installed for automatic gate entry and exit, parking lot, and perimeter access applications, this very strong, heavy duty, in-ground pedestal is specifically made for conveniently mounting access control devices at any height, without predetermined cutouts. Also capable of mounting cameras for licence plate recognition and a variety of other access control and video surveillance devices.
Competing pedestals are typically made from .074" wall tube, however this pedestal is made from .134" wall tube (62 percent more steel) which features a non-removable flat top, smooth rounded edges, and no cutouts for customized installation. Additionally, no fasteners are seen after the installation process, mount from the inside out to maintain a sleek aesthetic. This Stainless Steel Tower Pedestal has a .25" thick base plate that secures to the floor.
• Finish: Brushed Stainless
• Tapered, Non-Removable Flat Top
• Brushed Bollard, Steel Tower Style
• Smooth Rounded Finished Corners
• No Cutouts For Customized Installation
• ADA (American Disabilities Act) Compliant Applications
• Designed To Hide Fasteners, Access Panel Is Included On Backside
• Passed Face Wind Testing Protocol Survives Sustained Category 5 Hurricane Force Winds Of 157 mph
• Color: Silver
• Total Height: 47"
• Wall Thickness: 0.134"
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Round Tube Dimensions: 5.563" OD, 5.295" ID
|Neck Throw||None (Straight Up)|
|Post Size||5" Round|