Most often installed for automatic gate entry and exit, parking lot, and perimeter access applications, this very strong, heavy-duty, in-ground pedestal is specifically made for conveniently mounting access control devices. Also capable of mounting cameras for license plate recognition and a variety of other access control and video surveillance devices.
Competing pedestals are typically made from .074" wall tube, however, this pedestal is made from .120" wall tube (62 percent more steel) which features a tapered top, mirror-finished corners, and two single gang cutouts with four mounting holes. Additionally, no fasteners are seen after the installation process, mount from the inside out to maintain a sleek aesthetic. This Stainless Steel Tower Pedestal has a .25" thick base plate that secures to the floor.
• Mirror Finished Corners
• Finish: Brushed Stainless
• ADA Compliant Applications
• Tapered Top One-Piece Design
• Protected Rust Resistant Steel
• Brushed Bollard, Steel Tower Style
• 2 Single Gang Cutouts With Four Mounting Holes
• Designed To Hide Fasteners, Access Panel Is Included On Backside
• Passed Facewind Testing Protocol Survives Sustained Category 5 Hurricane Force Winds Of 157mph
• Color: Silver
• Face Size: 6"
• Mount Height: 36", 42"
• Total Height: 47"
• Wall Thickness: 0.120"
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Base Plate Thickness: 0.25"
• Tower Dimensions: 4" x 6" Rectangle
• Access Panel Dimensions: 4" x 8 1/2"
|Neck Throw||None (Straight Up)|
|Post Size||4" x 6"|