Most often installed for automatic gate entry and exit, parking lot, and perimeter access applications, this very strong, heavy-duty, in-ground pedestal is specifically made for conveniently mounting access control devices. Also capable of mounting cameras for license plate recognition and a variety of other access control and video surveillance devices.
Competing pedestals are typically made from .074â€ wall tube, however this pedestal is made from .120â€ wall tube (62% more steel) which features a tapered top, mirror finished corners, and a single gang cutout with two mounting holes. Additionally, no fasteners are seen after the installation process, mount from the inside out to maintain a sleek aesthetic. This Stainless Steel Tower Pedestal has a .25" thick base plate that secures to the floor.
• Mirror Finished Corners
• Finish: Brushed Stainless
• Tapered Top One-Piece Design
• Brushed Bollard, Steel Tower Style
• Single Gang Cutout With Two Mounting Holes
• Designed To Hide Fasteners, Access Panel Is Included On Backside
• Passed Facewind Testing Protocol Survives Sustained Category 5 Hurricane Force Winds Of 157mph
• Color: Silver
• Mount Height: 47"
• Total Height: 47"
• Wall Thickness: 0.120"
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Base Plate Thickness: 0.25"
• Pedestal Dimensions: 4" x 6" Rectangle
|Neck Throw||None (Straight Up)|
|Post Size||4" x 6"|