Most often installed for automatic gate entry and exit, parking lot, and perimeter access applications, this very strong, heavy-duty, in-ground pedestal is specifically made for conveniently mounting access control devices. Also capable of mounting cameras for license plate recognition and a variety of other access control and video surveillance devices.
Competing pedestals are typically made from .074" wall tube, however this pedestal is made from .120" wall tube (62 percent more steel) which features a tapered top, mirror-finished corners, and a single gang cutout with two mounting holes. Additionally, no fasteners are seen after the installation process, mount from the inside out to maintain a sleek aesthetic. This Stainless Steel Tower Pedestal has a .25" thick base plate that secures to the floor.
• Mirror Finished Corners
• Finish: Brushed Stainless
• ADA Compliant Applications
• Tapered Top One-Piece Design
• Brushed Bollard, Steel Tower Style
• Single Gang Cutout With Two Mounting Holes
• Designed To Hide Fasteners, Access Panel Is Included On Backside
• Passed Face Wind Testing Protocol Survives Sustained Category 5 Hurricane Force Winds Of 157 mph
• Color: Silver
• Mount Height: 47"
• Total Height: 47"
• Wall Thickness: 0.120"
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Base Plate Thickness: 0.25"
• Pedestal Dimensions: 4" Sq.
|Neck Throw||None (Straight Up)|
|Post Size||4" Square|