Most often installed for automatic gate entry and exit, parking lot, and perimeter access applications, this very strong, heavy duty, in-ground, ADA compliant pedestal is specifically made for conveniently mounting access control devices. Also capable of mounting cameras for licence plate recognition and a variety of other access control and video surveillance devices.
Competing pedestals are typically made from .074" wall tube, however this pedestal is made from .134" wall tube (62 percent more steel) which features a non-removable flat top, smooth rounded edges, and no cutouts for customized installations. Additionally, fasteners can not be seen after the installation process, mount from the inside out to maintain a sleek aesthetic. This Stainless Steel Tower Pedestal has a .25" thick base plate that secures against the floor.
• Smooth Rounded Tower
• Non-Removable Flat Top
• ADA Compliant Applications
• Finish: Brushed Stainless
• No Cut Outs, All One Piece
• Brushed Bollard, Steel Tower Style
• Designed To Hide Fasteners, Access Panel Is Included On Backside
• Passed Face Wind Testing Protocol Survives Sustained Category 5 Hurricane Force Winds Of 157 mph
• Color: Silver
• Total Height: 47"
• Wall Thickness: 0.134"
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Round Tube Dimensions: 5.563" OD, 5.295" ID
|Neck Throw||None (Straight Up)|
|Post Size||5" Round|