60" Black Steel Tower Photo Eye Pedestal (In-Ground) 60-LP-IN-BLK
Most often installed for automatic gate entry and exit, parking lot, and perimeter access applications, this very strong, heavy duty, in-ground pedestal is specifically made for conveniently mounting photo eyes between 0" - 42" high. Also capable of mounting cameras for licence plate recognition and a variety of other access control and video surveillance devices.
Competing pedestals are typically made from .074" wall tube, however this pedestal is made from .120" wall tube (62 percent more steel) and is bead-blasted to eliminate contaminates and blemishes, and then powder-coated with an outdoor rated TGIC polyester finish that is designed to withstand significant UV damage, weathering and other types of abuse. Additionally, it includes a heavy-duty base plate with a large center hole for allowing wires to easily pass from the ground, through the pedestal, and into the access control device - making installation quick and simple.
- Heavy-Duty, Low Profile Photo Eye Pedestal
- In-Ground or Wet Cement Installation
- Welded On Cap (Non-Removable)
- Total Height: 60"
- Mountable Height: 0" - 42"
- Color: Black
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Wall Thickness: 0.120"
- (4) 8/32" Tapped Holes For Mounting Photo Eye Sensors
- Heavy Duty Square Tube: 3" x 3" x 0.120" Wall (11 Gauge)
- Finish: TGIC Polyester Powder Coat With UV & Rust Protectant
- Includes (4) Carriage Bolts & (4) Nuts For Mounting
|Neck Throw||None (Straight Up)|
|Post Size||3" Square|
|Gauge Size||11 Gauge|