Most often installed for automatic gate entry and exit, parking lot, and perimeter access applications, this very strong, heavy duty, in-ground pedestal is specifically made for conveniently mounting access control devices. Also capable of mounting cameras for licence plate recognition and a variety of other access control and video surveillance devices.
Competing pedestals are typically made from .074" wall tube, however this pedestal is made from .120" wall tube (62 percent more steel) which features a tapered top, black wrinkle color, and a single gang cutout with two mounting holes. Additionally, no fasteners are seen after the installation process, mount from the inside out to maintain a sleek aesthetic. This Black Carbon Steel Tower Pedestal has a .25" thick base plate that secures to the floor.
• Rounded Corners
• Finish: Brushed Stainless
• Tapered Top One-Piece Design
• ADA Compliant For Applications
• Brushed Bollard, Steel Tower Style
• Single Gang Cutout With Two Mounting Holes
• Designed To Hide Fasteners, Access Panel Is Included On Backside
• Passed Face Wind Testing Protocol Survives Sustained Category 5 Hurricane Force Winds Of 157 mph
• Color: Black Wrinkle
• Mount Height: 47"
• Total Height: 42"
• Wall Thickness: 0.120"
• Material: Carbon Steel
• Base Plate Thickness: 0.25"
• Access Panel Dimensions: 4" x 8 1/2"
• Pedestal Dimensions: 4" x 6" Rectangle
|Neck Throw||None (Straight Up)|
|Post Size||4" x 6"|