The Gooseneck Stands 44" Powder-Coated Steel Pedestal with Typical 12" Architectural Neck features a 90° angle and a surface to mount a 12" ButterflyMX touch panel. It's designed to mount a multi-tenant system for vehicle access into a parking lot or garage. Constructed with durable, attractive and heavy-duty gauge steel and brushed #4 finish, it pairs well with the touch panel finish. Its neck is engineered to accommodate low-profile applications and limit the risk of a vehicle hitting the access control device when approaching it.
- Easy To Install
- Typical 12" Architectural Neck
- Designed To Mount ButterflyMX 7" Touch Panel
- Low-Profile To Minimize Chances Of Collison With Approaching Vehicles
- Height: 44"
- Tube Dimensions: 3" X 3"
- Material: Powdercoated Steel
- Faceplate Dimensions: 6" X 6"
- Base And Cover Plate Dimensions: 8" X 8 "
|Mount Style||Pad Mount|
|Neck Throw||12" (90° Cut and Weld)|
|Post Size||3" Square|
|Baseplate||8" x 8"|
|Faceplate||6" x 6"|