A strong and simple omnidirectional mount for cameras, long range readers, housings and other access control devices designed to allow the installer to achieve 360° x 180° mounting angles by combining two rotating hemispheres from any surface. It is designed to allow wires to pass from the access device through its center "eye" in order to protect the device connectivity from vandalism and heavy weather conditions.
It is injection molded using glass filled nylon (black) and combines very high strength and durability, allowing it to be incredibly weatherable, UV resistant and without interfering with RFID systems. Approximately 5.25" tall (when positioned at 90°) and 4.25" wide face plates; 1.75" long mounting slots for 1/4" carriage bolts set on a 3.375" circle.
- Color: Black
- Material: Polycarbonate
- 4.25" Wide Face Plates
- 360° x 180° Mounting Angles
- Provides No RFID Interference
- Vandal, Weather and UV Resistant
- High Strength, Glass-Filled Nylon Construction
- Mountable To Any Surface - Pedestals, Walls, Parapets, Etc.
- Comes Fully Assembled - Including Mounting Hardware
- Ideal For Cameras, Long Range Readers and Various Other Access Control Devices